National Apprenticeship Awards 2023
Nominations are now open for the 2023 Tech Industry Gold National Apprenticeship Awards.
These annual awards celebrate the fantastic achievements of our Degree Apprentices and recognise the impact that Degree Apprenticeships have on organisations and industry.
Are you a Higher Education Institution or Company with Tech Industry Gold Degree Apprentices?
You are able to nominate your Degree Apprentices in the following categories – Business Contribution, Innovation, Special Achievement and Special Recognition.
The winners will be announced at a special event:
When: 7th February 2023
Where: techUK, 10 St Bride Street, London, EC4A 4AD
If you know a digital Degree Apprentice who has stood out by making an impact for their company, demonstrating their innovative streak, or doing something else unique which should be celebrated, read on for how you can nominate them!
Who will you nominate this year?
Nominations are now open for higher education institutions and employers to nominate their star Tech Industry Gold degree apprentices.
There are four categories and you can nominate apprentices for more than one:
BUSINESS CONTRIBUTION (nominated by an employer/company)
The Award for Business Contribution in a Digital Apprenticeship role recognises the exceptional contribution to the employer with emphasis on how the apprentice has demonstrated commitment to digital technology through their technical, business, project and professional development. Criteria for this category:
- Evidence of your nominee’s exceptional contribution with emphasis on how they have demonstrated outstanding impact and ability in the workplace, as an apprentice
- A description of specific projects or activity outcomes which have impacted on the business
INNOVATION (nominated by either an HEI or an employer/company)
The Award for Innovation in a Digital Apprenticeship role recognises an outstanding digital technology innovation concept created and introduced by an apprentice. Criteria for this category:
- Tell us how the concept is innovative
- What was the apprentice’s role in this innovative development
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT (nominated by either an HEI or an employer/company)
The Award for Special Achievement in a Digital Apprenticeship role recognises unique and extraordinary success in a technical, business, project and/or professional accomplishment in their work as a digital apprentice. Criteria for this category:
- Describe the activity or project of exceptional success the apprentice has completed
- Why you judge this aspect of the apprentice’s work as a special achievement
SPECIAL RECOGNITION (nominated by either an HEI or an employer/company)
The Award for Special Recognition of a Digital Degree Apprentice recognises those who have demonstrated great resilience in the face of adversity over the last 12 months and continued successfully in their role. Criteria for this category:
- A brief outline of the challenges the apprentice has faced
- How they have shown strength, determination and resilience in the face of this adversity