Volunteers wanted to help strengthen the tech talent pipeline
If you work in or with Project Management Office, Software Development, or Risk, Regulation & Compliance we would love to hear from you.
We are currently inviting volunteers to take part in Tech Industry Gold Working Groups which set skills standards for pathways into tech and digital careers.
We’re looking for passionate people with experience as either a practitioner, a manager, or a recruiter to help strengthen the pipeline of tech talent.
- Reviewing a draft set of standards
- Two 90-minute meetings (online)
- Collaborate with peers across industry to make a difference
Why get involved?
- You care about your discipline and want to help improve the talent pipeline.
- It’s an opportunity to ‘give back’ and make a real difference to people’s lives.
- Strengthen your professional networks by working with peers in other companies and gaining experience in defining skills standards.
If you want to find out more, please contact [email protected].
TechSkills brings together employers and educators in partnership to develop the digital talent industry needs. We are a not-for-profit, employer-led organisation, responsible for Tech Industry Gold, the industry accreditation for education and training relevant to digital and tech career.