Your Tech Future – Student/Employer Event 1st December 2021
We’re delighted to announce the date and theme for our 2021 Autumn Event. This is a fantastic and exclusive event for the Tech Industry Gold community.
Date: Wednesday 1 December
Time: 1.30 to 4.30 pm
Programme: ‘Your Tech Future’
The programme features:
- Inspiring international keynote speakers
- The announcement of the National Tech Industry Gold Student Team Competition winners
- The opportunity to hear from employers from a range of different industries
- Great prizes and opportunities to help your career – just come along, speak up and get noticed!
The theme is ‘Your Tech Future‘ and it is aimed at providing a glimpse into the future careers and opportunities that you will have in the years to come.
With job-ready graduates in high demand, future roles will be created that simply do not exist now; What will you need to consider as you head into a world of AI, data-driven business, and the need to meet challenges such as climate change and increasing health challenges?
Host and keynote speakers
We’re delighted to share that our first keynote speaker is Tom Cheesewright, an applied futurist and author. Tom has spoken to global audiences and helped businesses navigate their futures with his ‘Futurists Toolkit’. Tom is a regular contributor to TV and the media including Channel 4, the BBC, The Times, and The Guardian. His books have featured in top 10 lists and include High Frequency Change and Future-Proof Your Business. Clients include Audi, Barclays, Accenture, BP, Unilever, Google, and more.
Our host is:
Keynote speakers include:
- Lisa Perkins, Director, Research & Innovation, BT Group
- Katja Shipperheijn, an internationally recognised learning strategist, consultant, author and keynote speaker on learning and engagement in the connected world
As always, our events are interactive and we’ll feature a panel session where Tech Industry Gold degree students and apprentices can submit questions. We will also announce the winners of our Student Team Competition.
Event open to the Tech Industry Gold community
This event is open to Tech Industry Gold degree students and degree apprentices, and to academics and employers involved in the Tech Industry Gold programmes (and their colleagues).
Wednesday 1 December, 1.30 to 4.30 pm, Online