Webinar for employers: Engage tomorrow’s tech talent, today
How can business encourage and inspire the next generation of workers into the sector?
On Thursday, 11 November at 09:30, techUK will partner with CWJobs to host a webinar exploring how businesses can inspire the next generation of workers into the tech sector. Tom Lovell, TechSkills MD, will be speaking at the event.
As Gen Z enter the workforce, they do so as the first truly digital generation, and bring with them skills far beyond that of those before them. Their entirely unique perspectives on technology, culture and consumption present an exciting moment for businesses across the UK and specifically for our industry.
Join this webinar with CWJobs to delve into insights from over 500 16–24-year-olds and 500 IT decision makers across the UK, looking at the strategies businesses can take to encourage and inspire the next generation of workers into the sector.
You will hear from:
- Dom Harvey, Director at CWJobs
- Kimberley Cook, Software Engineer and codebar Director
- Tom Lovell, Managing Director TechSkills at techUK
- Steve Ward, UK & Ireland Director at Universum
- Kirstin Steinmetz, Director, Workforce Development (EMEA), Salesforce.